Wednesday 12 May 2010

spring bore

Cameron's chair is still warm from Gordon's arse and already the old Tories are acting as Lords of misrule. Today in WHSmiths I was blatantly queue jumped by two Express reading pensioners who then barged past me...I threw my Beano down in disgust and walked out.
Is this a measure of our brave new world to come? Lib Dems, for shame.
That dark political cloud has hung over me (and most of my colleagues) all day. In the van this morning there was a (much more than usual) defeated air...like a scene from the Fugitive. Then I saw the muddy banks of the Lune being washed over by an incoming wave, the Lune Bore (fuck you Severn).
It raised my spirits for a nanosecond then I mentioned Cameron and our dire futures. George, the shrivelled old scrote who has the misfortune to mail Ryelands, had no sympathy for me.
'The most people voted for them' he cackled between phlegm stops. I tried to correct his maths but he's extremely deaf. He's in it for himself so what does he care? I then learned that George will don a 'kiss me quick' cowboy hat whilst delivering his round for money. Seeing as Ryelands already is the wild west I couldn't see the challenge. But if it were during half term then that's another kettle of shite: hordes of feral children baying for your dignity/wallet/contents of mailbag/all of above.
George is demanding £20 to do it but I think that's cheap for a man's life, especially a miserable old Tory cunt's like his. He's had a good innings, well I assume he's very old as he looks like a dessicated cadaver but I expect he's only 39, Ryelands can do that to you.
I forget where I am this week, it involves a lot of stairs, litter and some excrement. Dogs of course, all potential killers. Apart from that I see no one and no one sees me. I tell a lie, an old dear berated me for walking across her grass the other day.
'There's a path' Yeah right, and there's a battered shopping trolley. Their priorities are bizarre.